1 CE HOUR
Get This Amazing PBM Foundation Course Today
This is for you if you are...
- This is for you if you want to have an edge over your competition
- This is for you if you want to lead the field
- This is for you if you wish to give a higher level of service to your clients
- This is for you if you wish to know all the research without getting lost
- This is for you if you want our top 3 world-renowned expert opinions
- This is for you if you want to gain from our expert panel's 80 years of combined expertise
Photobiomodulation (PBM) Foundation Course:
Time to Get on the PBM Ladder
Instructors: Dr. Gerry Ross, Dr. Mel Burchman, Dr. Arun Darbar
Photobiomodulation (PBM) is an amazing technology with an abundance of benefits when properly administered to your patients. Unfortunately, our surveys have found that 85% of all dental professionals have little or no knowledge about this technology. This is a 1 hour course designed to give those that are interested in finding out more about Photobiomodulation a brief taste of the different technologies and treatments that you will be able to safely and competently administer to your patients. It is divided into short 7-12 minute sections. Our topics include: using PBM to create dental analgesia, help treat nerve regeneration, treating TMD, using Photobiomodulation (PBM) to help control tremors from Parkinson’s Disease and other motor disorders, using Photobiomodulation (PBM) to treat many side effects of chemoradiation therapy and Using Photobiomodulation (PBM) to treat, manage and prevent Oral Mucositis.
1. Students will be introduced in how to use PBM to create Laser Analgesia
2. Participants will become familiar with the use of PBM to increase nerve regeneration
3. Attendees will begin to learn how to use PBM to treat TMD Syndrome
4. Participants will be introduced to how PBM acupuncture can help control tremors from Parkinson’s and other motor disorders
5. Attendees will learn how to use PBM to help manage and control the many side effects of chemo/radiation therapy
6. Students will begin to understand how PBM can be used to treat, manage and prevent patients from developing oral mucositis
This is NOT for you if you are...
- Not interested in your customer singing your praise
- Not worried about growing your company
- Not interested in the welfare of your customer
- Not interested in providing pain-free treatment
After your purchase, you will get:
- 6 Video lessons
- Detailed step-by-step easy to digest bitesize information
- Delivered online
- All the sessions can be accessed as many times as you want
- Provided in your own private dedicated area. Can be accessed using your user id and password
Below are some of the topics covered. You don't want to miss this!
Photobiomodulation PBM for Dental Analgesia
- What restorative situations are amenable to using PBM for restorations instead of using needles for restorative treatment?
- What are the principles to follow for success?
- What results can you expect and what is the clinical significance?
Treating Facial Pain with Low-level Laser Therapy
1. What conditions are amenable to PBM treatment
2. What devices and protocols do we need for successful treatment
3. What results will we see
- What are the causes of trigeminal nerve parasthesia.
- What are the principles to follow in treatment with PBM.
- What results can you expect and what does the literature say about results with PBM treatment.
Using Photobiomodulation to Control Parkinson Tremors
1. The tremors from Parkinson's Disease make many everyday
tasks at home very difficult to perform. They also make being
treated in your regular dental office very difficult if not impossible
causing the need for general anesthesia referrals for many
2. What are some of the theories of how photobiomodulation will
effect Parkinsons symptoms?
3. Using photobiomodulation to treat these tremors
Using Low-level Laser to treat and prevent Oral Mucositis
1. What is Oral Mucositis and how/why do many cancer patients get it?
2. Dr. Whitney’s article and comments about my treatment of his cancer patient
3. How I use photobiomodulation to treat and prevent Oral
Mucositis in my patients?
Using Photobiomodulation (Low-Level Laser) to treat many side effects of Chemoradiation therapy
1. What are some of the side effects of chemoradiation therapy?
2. How does light therapy acupuncture work?
3. How do I use photobiomodulation to treat these side effects?
- Traumatic ulcers
- Aphthous ulcers
- Herpetic lesions
- Angular chelitis
Extractions and Implants
- Pre and post-extraction management
- Socket preservation
- Pain management
- Bone and soft tissue regeneration
- Pain management
- Appliance trauma and complications