Top Benefits of doing this course (7 CE Hours)
- You will be able to offer no-pain or low-pain solutions to your clients and that lead to more clients and more money for your business
- It is a win- win for both the office, the dental professionals, and their patients. Less post-op pain, complications, and better healing, therefore less stress for everyone
- What you learn can be applied immediately so that gives you an edge over your competitors
This On-Demand course is designed for you
This Course is For you If You are a...
- The dental office;
- dental staff and other healthcare professionals
Who this course is NOT for?
- This course is not for you if you are sceptical about the Lasers
- This course is not for the general public
- This course is not for you if you are not helping clients
- This course is not for if you don't wish to invest in yourself and your organisation
Why you MUST Take This Course Today?
Benefits of Implementing Tomorrow What You Learn In The Course Today
Dentists, *Dental Hygienists, and *Dental Assistants can all benefit from our courses and certification. This is a course you can immediately integrate in your practice.
Those that attend this course can expect to learn the science behind Photobiomodulation (PBM), the mechanisms of PBM, and 6 and a half hours of actual chairside clinical techniques that we have been delivering to our patients for 85 years.
Both you and your patients will enjoy less stress, making it a win-win for both of you!
You will learn how PBM treatment:
- Lessens pain and therefore decreases the use of pain medications and Opioids.
- Can be used to treat facial pain
- Can be used to treat TMJ/TMD and neuralgias
- Provide PBM Induced Analgesia decreasing the amount of anesthesia needed
- Promotes faster healing of lesions and swellings, and improves wound healing
- Requires fewer antibiotics, helping you comply with the new FDA Antibiotic Guidelines
- Improve satisfaction for your orthodontic patients - move teeth faster with less pain
- Dental Hygienists will learn how to incorporate PBM into their daily patient protocols
- Treat and prevent oral mucositis, and reduce the many side effects of chemotherapy and radiation therapy in your cancer patients.
Your Course Presenters Are
Dr Gerald Ross
Laser Expert From Canada
Dr Mel Burchman
Laser Expert From the United States of America
Dr Arun Darbar
From the United Kingdom
Why you should listen to us?
We are the 3 of the Top World Leading Laser Experts in the world
- This course is taught by the Top 3 Leading international experts: Dr Gerald Ross, Dr Mel Burchman, and Dr. Arun Darbar
- We are internationally recognized experts in the field
- We have been using lasers to treat our patients for over 85 combined years and have been using them in our own personal life
- We have presented about lasers all over the World
- We received several awards for our work
- We have given pain-free treatment to thousands of our customers
Why us and no one else?
You can't find our Experience and Expertise anywhere else on the planet Internet
- Among us we have over 85 combined years of clinical photobiomodulation (PBM) experience.
- We are also Academy of Laser Dentistry Recognized Trainers.
- We are the Founders of the GMA Laser Education
- We are internationally recognized Experts on the subject
- We have also been published numerous times
- We use these methods in our own practice
- Our patients are very happy and pain-free
We use it in our lives and for family members
- PLUS We have a Certification program that no one offers
What is Covered in the course?
About this course:
- All the course modules are placed in your own dedicated private area with your own user ID and password
- You can consume any time
- You can consume on any device
- There are no retake charges
- It is a one time course fee
- Course has 8 Modules
- 3 of our Top Laser experts cover this course for you
- You are getting 3 experts for the price of one! Incredible, right?
When You Join today...
How This course is Delivered?
- This course is delivered online
- All the course contents are placed in a private area with your own user id and password
- You can access this course on a PC, laptop, tablet, or mobile (use in landscape mode)
- The course can be consumed on demand whenever you want it
- There are no retake charges
- It is for one-person usage
- If you need one for your staff you need to purchase an additional license
- Please contact us for our special fee to train your entire office staff
- Course is delivered by 3 Top world-renowned Laser experts
*** You will have 90 day after the date of purchase to complete this course in order to receive CE credit as per AGD and ADA regulations ***
What Is Covered In Each Session?
8 Sessions Total Value of $12,000
(Our Experts charge $1500 Per hour consultation and you are getting 8 immersive sessions with them)
SESSION 01 - Introduction
- What is GMA
- What is our Goal
SESSION 02 - Laser Science & Fundamentals
- Laser Physics: You will learn the history of laser science and how it applies to today’s lasers
- Properties of Light and all about Laser: You will learn the parts of a laser and how they create laser energy
Laser Tissue Interactions: You will learn about wavelengths and how they interact with body tissues
SESSION 03 - PBM Fundamentals & Mechanisms
- You will learn what is photobiomodulation “PBM” and its Scientific Basis
- You will understand the different wavelengths
- You will learn about dosages used in PBM
- You will learn all about Laser light Safety
SESSION 04 - Clinical Applications
- You will learn how to choose the correct device
- Concept of treatment modalities include pre & post conditioning
- Learn how PBM aids and accelerates to wound healing
- Wound healing,
- Traumatic ulcers,
- Herpetic lesions,
- Aphthous ulcers,
- Angular cheilitis
SESSION 05 - Clinical Applications
- Learn how to use PBM to aid in your Restorative Treatments
- You will learn how to create Laser Analgesia
- Learn how to use PBM to decrease Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Learn how PBM increases Nerve Regeneration
- The attendee will learn techniques to decrease Xerostomia
- Learn how PBM can be used to help treat sinus problems
SESSION 06 - Clinical Applications
- Learn how to use PBM to aid in your Endodontic treatments
- Learn how to use PBM to aid in your EXTRACTIONS
- Learn how treating with PBM decreases pain and post op complications and will decrease opioid use
- You will know how to use PBM to treat and help prevent Oral Mucositis
- Understand how PBM can be used to treat many of the Chemotherapy Side effects including Nausea and Gagging
SESSION 07 - Clinical Applications
- You will learn how PBM can speed up Orthodontic treatments and decrease related pain
- Learn the many uses of PBM in Periodontal treatment
- Your Hygienist will learn the many ways that PBM can aid in their treatment procedures
- Learn how using PBM during your implant procedures can accelerate bone healing, decrease Post Op pain and swelling
SESSION 08 - Clinical Applications
- You will learn about facial pain and the benefits of using PBM to treat it
- You will learn about the causes of TMJ / TMD and how to use PBM for its treatment
- We will explain about selecting the correct PBM unit for your home/Personal Use
Bonus VALUE $350
JOIN OUR GMA TRIBE AND COLLABORATE WITH FELLOW LASER DENTISTS
We invite you to join the private GMA Laser Education Group on Facebook. It is a welcoming community and your greatest resource to connect with laser dentistry experts and colleagues. Share your cases and your knowledge worldwide.
WE HELP YOU TO GET YOUR CERTIFICATION
This is How The Certification Process Works
(More Details Inside The Course Area)
THE ALD CERTIFICATION
The ALD (Academy of Laser Dentistry) laser Certification demonstrates mastery
of laser knowledge which would be recognized as a standard level that most
states in the USA would accept as the minimum knowledge required to be able
to use laser light effectively, safely, and efficiently.
The certification process involves completing and passing the various parts and
examination to achieve the ALD certification.
There are 3 parts to the certification process.
Part 1 - Foundations in Laser Dentistry - Self-paced Online Digital Learning
Program (6 CEU). Enrolment is with ALD directly. We will provide the links to do
Part 2 - Hands-on Clinical Simulation and Training - Provided by an approved
All members of GMA laser are approved and the only providers to date of the
PBM certification with the ALD.
This means that the comprehensive PBM course meets the requirements of
Part 2 of the certification so any delegates completing this course can use
it to achieve the ALD certification which has a separate fee and enrolling
process and we as GMA will provide the links required for you to do so if you
wish to progress that way. You do not have to enroll for ALD certification to take part in this GMA program.
PLEASE NOTE: Parts 1 and 2 must be successfully completed prior to taking the
Standard Level Online Exam (Part 3).
Part 3 - ALD Dental Laser Standard Level Online Exam - Timed 1-hour exam
with 75 question multiple-choice questions. This is a CLOSED book exam. The
online exam is administered by the Academy of Laser Dentistry (1 CE from
ALD). Delegates get 90 days after completion of Part 2 to sit the online examination.
Testimonials/Praises and course Recommendations from previous participants
Adina Andonie, DDS
Great day and info
Lidia Paz, DDS
Thanks for a Great Learning Experience!
Elysia Jagdeo, DDS
The Traveling Tooth Surgeon, Toronto
I wanted to thank you for your time and guidance. I have been using LLLT for my surgical patients all week from simple Exo to quite invasive 3rd molar removals and all of them have noted to me that they’ve experienced zero pain after surgery. Some are using no analgesics at all and some are only using minimal amounts of Advil/Tylenol. This is very remarkable and I’m excited to learn more.
Praise from Dr Paula
Dear Dr. Burchman,
I was one of the attendees of the GMA Laser PBM course and wanted to thank you for such a great course. I have been to a lot of courses in my career, and I have to say that was one of the most practical and applicable, action-packed sessions I've ever attended. I've purchased a couple of PBM units, have received the first one in the mail, and started using it this week in my endo practice.
I am currently the co-chair of the program committee for my local dental society, the San Gabriel Valley Dental Society in Los Angeles County and I think a PBM lecture would be a huge benefit to our members. We are in the process of putting together our 2022 CE line-up and I wanted to reach out to you to see if you would consider lecturing to the society at our September meeting.
Thank you again for the great lecture!
Paula G. Elmi, DMD, DABE
Joe Meng, DDS, MS, FACP
The course was packed full of great scientific information and clinical perils I was able to immediately implement in my clinical surgical prosthodontic and general dental practice. The course is very well put together and I have had to watch it twice to really grasp the information, in a discipline that was formerly completely foreign to me. Additionally, the included syllabus and “user manual” are dense with great information that serve as a useful resource. The instructors have been very approachable and helpful to me via email as I was interested in purchasing more devices for everyday use in my practice, and Gerry Ross in particular, has generously given me his personal time on multiple weekends over the phone to help. This course was as high of value to me as any CE I have taken, and I can honestly say that the biohack of PBM will change not only my professional life moving forward, but lives of my family and friends, and already has. This course was the catalyst that started me down a “rabbit hole” and deep journey into wide variety of benefits that PBM has to offer this world. I give my highest endorsement to the GMA Photobiomodulation for Accelerated Healing and Pain Management course, and look forward to future courses offered by the 100+ years of wisdom by Gerry, Mel and Arun!
Joe Meng, DDS, MS, FACP
Diplomat of the American Board of Prosthodontists
Zasha, treating a 3 year old with Oral Mucositis
This is a picture of Zasha, the little 3 year old that I treated for oral mucositis on the call to Slovenia. She is a 3 year old that was treated for brain cancer and had loads of mucositis from her chemo. I would love to tell UB that we would love to have a center at their facility for this treatment. What a winner it would be for them.
Robert O. Wolf, DDS, FAGD, FASDA
Implantologist. Mission Viejo, CA
Awesome course - tremendous information.
Bruce Howard, DMD
St. Louis, MO
Awesome course. I have a dozen patients I can start to help already.
Sonia R. Bordin-Aykroyd, DDS, MSc, FIADFE
International Laser Speaker, Ph.D. Researcher
Excellent - above expectations.
Read What Ayan Lawson, DMD, is saying...
I have a patient with cervical dystonia and she also has Parkinson’s like tremors. I did laser therapy with an ND:YAG following the protocol from Dr. Burchman given in February at the PBM symposium for Parkinson’s.
My patient said she was tremor free for a day and a half and did not have an episode during that time. I have treated her again and she states that overall her episodes are significantly less. She’s been treated 3 times in the span of two weeks.
She says she loves the treatment. She said She notices a difference an hour after the photobuimodulation treatment.
I also have some patients who have increased their opening anywhere from 2-6mm by TMJ/TMD laser therapy. Overall my team and I are thrilled with the results of ohotobuimodulation.
Thank you Dr. Burchman, Dr. Ross, and Dr. Darbar .
Rahim Mesbah DDS
Awesome course - tremendous information.
Lynn Atkinson, RDH
Love the case studies and the Q and A
Sarah Goldstein, DDS
Very informative, very well structured, and interesting.
Amy Kimes, DDS, MAGD
Mount Olive, NC, USA
Dr. Burchman and Dr. Ross' course was fun, and educational, and gave me a new and powerful tool for healing and pain relief to add to my practice.
PBM is unlike anything else we offer our patients, the results are instant. This course gave me the knowledge to use PBM often in my practice. I use it for TMJ patients, after root canals, extractions, and implant placement. Patients are usually amazed that they experienced little to no pain after our invasive procedures. it has also been great for chronically sensitive teeth that don't respond to other desensitization treatments. Soft tissue lesion pain is relieved after a short session with the light. If there is anything like a magic wand in dentistry, PBM it is!
There's nowhere else that I know of to learn about how to use this powerful tool.
I highly recommend this course and will be taking other courses that these educators offer.
By Christine A Halket
GMA is an amazing trio of incredibly talented and knowledgeable laser experts. I’ve been blessed to have attended their seminars and conferences. Thank you, guys!
By Kathy- 2 Week Surgical Post OP – Another great PBM Result!
A friend of mine had broken her clavicle and it was not healing. She also has many other complex medical conditions. She had been scheduled for surgery but tested positive for COVID-19 and it was delayed. During this time, I spoke to her about the many tremendous benefits of PBM and Thankfully she took my recommendation and purchased a unit. I gave her a protocol to use both before and after her surgery. She just had her 2 week post op and texted me saying, “that the surgeon couldn’t believe the amount of healing in the area.” These situations always make me feel so wonderful. You offered your knowledge and experience. They took it and the results continually speak for themselves.
Just wanted to share a recent email I received from a very immunocompromised friend. On my advice she recently purchased a PBM unit to aid in healing from a broken clavicle that was not healing. I taught her the proper protocol to help with her problem and also her fatigue. Her email stated; “I had my first of two Rituxan infusions. No doubt using the laser before and after saved me from the several blisters I normally get.” For those not familiar with Rituxan it is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. It is also used to treat other non-cancer conditions. Rituxan is an intravenous (IV) infusion used to treat the following conditions:
non-Hodgkin's lymphoma or chronic lymphocytic leukemia in adults;
rheumatoid arthritis in adults;
granulomatosis with polyangiitis and microscopic polyangiitis (rare disorders that cause inflammation of blood vessels and other tissues in the body) in adults and children 2 years of age and older; or
pemphigus vulgaris (a severe autoimmune reaction that causes blisters and breakdown of the skin and mucous membranes) in adults.
Severe skin problems can also occur during treatment with Rituxan. Call your doctor if you have painful skin or mouth sores, or a severe skin rash with blistering, peeling, or pus.
This was the first time she didn’t develop any blisters. Just another wonderful patient experience with Photobiomodulation.
By Salam from Saudi Arabia
We had an excellent Ask the Experts last night with a huge turn out from all over the world. There was a comment in the chat area from one of our students that I would like to share with you all. It was from Salam from Saudi Arabia. Now I need you to understand that we started at 8:00PM eastern time which is about 3:00 AM Saudi time. He said, I have attended several of your ATE as well as one of your previous 8 hour trainings. I keep attending them because I always learn something new. Thank you, GMA, for all of your efforts and teachings. You are the best.
By Marcia Cyr, RDH
I love these guys as well! So much knowledge, you will always learn something new, and have fun doing it !
By Gloria E. Monzon, RDH
Gerry, Mel and Arun are top notch educators in the field of PBM. ￼I learn something from all
three at every single event. ￼ I am so lucky to have them as my mentors and friends
By Jessica Pharar, DMD
It was an absolute pleasure to hear you speak at the PBM symposium Saturday. I am a dentist in Las Vegas who has focused my clinical care on medically complex patients. My associate and I found that these patients often didn't receive care that was catered to their specific needs. My particular area of interest is cancer patients. I did my AEGD training at Baylor College of Dentistry where I treated cancer patients almost exclusively. I prepared patients dentally prior, during and after their cancer treatment. I then moved back home to Las Vegas. The healthcare system here has no system whatsoever to have these patients prepared for their cancer care. I have facilitated relationships with some physicians to encourage a higher standard of care for these patients and lectured to the Nevada Oncology Society as to the importance of dental management of oncology patients. Alas, it has been slow going. The biggest issue has been a patient’s ability to pay for this care. I have decided to start a local non-profit to help remove that barrier to care. I have been actively learning about PBM and I am very excited to hopefully use PBM to help treat and manage these patients. I took this course specifically to help me start developing some treatment protocols for my current cancer patients.